How to View Course Videos
Televised programs are broadcast in partnership with the Sacramento Educational Cable Consortium, on SECC Cable 15, 16, 17 or 18. These channels are carried live on:
- Sacramento area Comcast cable system (Channels 15, 16, 17 & 18)
- Surewest Broadband (Channels 17, 18, 21 & 22)
- AT&T U-verse TV (via the Channel 99 menu)
- course policies and assignments as presented in the course syllabus.
- a course outline
- the textbook
- a CD-ROM
- a Study Guide
- a textbook web site
- a class web site
- instructor contact information
Information about whether there will be a mandatory on-site orientation or mandatory on-site examinations for a particular course is typically provided in the online class schedule or on the instructor’s website.
For information about a particular course, please contact the course instructor.
For general information about distance education courses and services, please contact the Distance Education Office.
We are located on the main campus in room LR 109, and can be reached by phone at (916)558-2146.